Terms & Condition
Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you are happy with our terms and conditions below prior to making the purchase.
We want your shopping experience to be memorable and free of any disappointment.
Please only purchase an item if you are intending to pay. This may sound obvious, but unfortunately this does happen occasionally. We reserve the right to cancel a purchase in these extreme circumstances.
Payment must be received within 3 days of the purchase. Failure to do this will usually result in the item being re-listed and a 'non-paying bidder alert' being raised. Please kindly communicate with us if you have any queries or concerns regarding payment, within 3 days of the purchase.
All our items are professionally packaged and our p&p costs include materials and labour. We do everything feasible to ensure that all of our products are packaged properly and securely to help avoid any damage.
We try to make sure the postage costs are fair, and cover the expenses necessary to get your product to you. Please only purchase on an item if you are happy with the quoted postage. Our preferred delivery method for smaller items is via Royal Mail. For larger items we use a selection of couriers, as items are signed for and can be tracked if lost or delayed. This protects us, the seller, and you, the customer.
All images advertised are for illustrative purposes only and may differ sometimes from the actual product. We endeavour to ensure items we sell match the images. Although, manufacturers regularly update and improve the design and specification of products and it is not always possible to update product images as quickly as the lines change. The item you receive will be of the same quality and value to that shown in the listing.
Please leave us a positive feedback if you have had a happy shopping experience with us here at BootsandLeather. We want every customer to have the same amazing experience so if for whatever reason you haven't, please contact us immediately at info@BootsandLeather.com so we may resolve any issues. Leaving negative feedback sometimes doesn’t resolve issues, which can be easily resolved. Having said that you have the right to give or leave feedback as you feel. But giving us a chance might change your perception and experience.
The term ‘BootsandLeather Ltd’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 17 Quad Road, East Lane Business Park, Wembley HA9 7NE, United Kingdom.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.